his best friend, Spot, for some firehouse fun! Follow along with the lively, interactive story by pushing the three corresponding audio buttons as you explore Fire Station 218, rush to rescue missions, and meet adorable new animal friends along the way. Pushing the buttons help strengthen fine motor skills and allows for an enhanced sensory experience your little one will enjoy. A must for little fire truck fans!
- Icons on each page correspond with the buttons providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Listen to firehouse-themed sounds including fire engine siren, alarm ring, and fire station dog barking
- Durable, thick board pages to withstand traditional wear and tear. Thick pages are perfectly sized for baby and toddler hands to turn and read along
- Take-along handle for little hands to carry wherever they go. Easy for babies learning to grasp and hold, while sturdy enough for toddlers or preschoolers to carry everywhere!
- Perfect for little firefighter fans! This book will excite any fire-engine enthusiast!