A nurturing doll from Madame Alexander's Newborn Nursery Collection.This sweet newborn features the Lee Middleton Little Sweetheart face sculpt. Little Sweetheart is designed to look and feel like a real baby. He has the softest vinyl limbs with subtle airbrushed coloration for realistic soft skin. He measures 19 inches long and his huggable cloth body is weighted for a more lifelike feel when you cuddle him. Little Sweetheart has blonde hair and blue eyes. He arrives wearing a sweet little onesie with soft pastel accents of color and a matching hat. Snap buttons allow for easy removal of his outfit. This is the perfect baby doll for any small child over the age of 3 or even grownups who are a child at heart. Arrives packaged in a Madame Alexander window box. Little Sweetheart 76000 is part of the Madame Alexander Collection.
Madame Alexander baby dolls are great for all ages.
Through the Alexander Doll Company's history, the tradition their company has celebrated most is the passing of the love of dolls from mothers to daughters and even granddaughters. Their soft bodied baby dolls make great starter dolls for any small child or toddler, but also capture the hearts of those beyond the years of pretend tea parties and nap time.
- Empathy And Compassion: Role playing with a doll teaches a child how to express their feelings and how to process emotions such as compassion and empathy.
- Communication: Healthy communication skills develop when children play together with dolls. By communicating with others, their language and vocabulary skills are strengthened. Also wen a child is exposed to new situations, they learn new things. They learn that home life and routines may be different for others and allows a child to learn more about the world around them.
- Motor Skills: Changing their clothes and playing with dolls in general provides a child with the opportunity to develop and greatly improve their motor skills. Responsibility Taking care of a doll allows a child to learn responsibility and how to care for others.
- Social Skills: Dolls teach the importance of sharing, language skills and how to interact socially with others when playing with other children. They learn how to get along with others nicely and communicate.
- Imagination: Of course a child's imagination is engaged with doll play allowing a child's mind to broaden and discover new ideas.
- Designed to look and feel like a real baby, Little Sweetheart has a light skin tone, blonde hair and blue eyes. Our Newborn Nursery dolls are 19” and feel so real, thanks to a soft, weighted fabric body, molded head and limbs, and wispy hair. They feature beautiful classic Lee Middleton sculpts. The mouth is slightly open and is designed to suck a thumb or pacifier. Encouraging nurturing play, this is the perfect baby doll for your child to pretend being a little parent! This style featuring the 2018 outfit, is in limited quantity… order now. Ages 3+