What to consider:
Each baby is unique. It is essential to think about his/her sleeping habits. How does baby usually wake up? Sweaty? With cold hands?
What is the highest temperature of the nursery through the night? Some families will lower the temperature to 19 degrees while others keep it at 22 degrees.
The TOG rating of each sleep sack is tested in lab. Unfortunately, is doesn't take consideration of the "feel" and "coziness" of all of our different fabrics. That's why each TOG is treated separately.
PERLIMPINPIN’S BEST?SLEEP BAG FEATURES:
· safe and exclusive Canadian design without snaps
· ideal for an undisrupted sleep
· keeps baby warm all night
· opens fully from bottom to easily?change diaper
· well adjusted neck hole?
· protected chin
· lots of room for baby’s feet
Wash before use. Close zipper before washing. Machine wash cold water (30°). Tumble dry low. Do not iron.