Stonz - Baby Puffer Booties - Pine
Perfect for your little explorer out in cold weather, Stonz Puffer Baby Booties keep their feet dry & warm even in the middle of winter. The Stonz Puffer baby booties use 3M thinsulation to keep them cozy in temperatures as low as -20ºC. Easy to get on and off for any impromptu backyard play session, these soft-sole non-slip shoes are perfect for early walkers that still have wobbly steps.
Warm without being bulky, these versatile puffer booties were made for kids (and parents) on the go: lightweight for toting around in your diaper bag and with an extra-wide opening that easily covers shoes or liners. Got a wiggly baby? Just secure with the toggle closure and you’re done: no amount of kicking and playing will get these off!
- Easy slip on shoes that stay on: Who has time to do laces?! These are on (and off) in seconds: just slip over baby’s feet, socks or shoes, adjust the toggles and off you go! They won’t be able to kick these off
- Adjustable toggle closure that grows with them: No need to have a bunch of new shoes every month. The extra-wide opening with adjustable toggles ensures the perfect fit and all-day comfort, even as your baby grows.
- 3M thinsulation + water-resistant: Non-slip water-resistant soles and 3M thinsulation keep their toes cozy and warm even if it’s -20ºC outside. Add the bootie liners for extra warmth!
- CPMA-certified: These have form-fitting soles with no heel, certified by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association to help your baby’s feet grow healthier.
- All-vegan baby shoe: Stylish, functional AND safe for the planet? These booties have it all.
- Machine washable: Because hand washing and kids don’t mix well, these can be thrown in the wash and they’ll be as good as new.