Meet the unluckiest, most chipper little leprechaun in all the land! Follow a not-so-lucky adorable leprechaun on an adventure filled with endless mishaps and misfortunes designed to put a cloud in anyone’s day, but not this little guy! For he never lets a little bad luck deter him away from what matters most. Because where the rainbow ends, he has a treasure worth more than gold ― his friends. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this silly, upbeat rhyming story featuring a soft, plush finger puppet toy built into the book encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, sensory and language development. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series!
- Story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers
- Adorable leprechaun puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Perfect way to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day!