There are so many ways to say, "I love you!" As the mama and baby bunny rabbit go about their days, this adorable story shares the many ways a mama loves her babies, whether caring for them as they grow, listening to their stories, making music together, or going on new adventures. Mamas love to cheer their children on as they try again to master a task or make a new friend. Open the special cover flap for an included loving message and space to write an inscription. Then, cuddle up and read the story on special holidays or all year round to show your little one how much "somebunny" loves them.
Looking for good Easter books or Easter gifts for kids to add to baskets of toys? Add to your children's library with more board books from Cottage Door Press!
- Strengthens relationships and emotional growth between toddler and their grown-up
- Charming rhymes help children practice language patterns and support comprehension skills
- Beautiful illustrations and bright coloring help keep toddlers engaged and entertained
- Embellished cover includes lift-a-flap to open and write a cute personalization to gift to your little girl or boy
- A great book for Easter basket stuffers for girls and boys, Valentine's Day gifts, or simply add to your kids' board book collection